Monday, April 02, 2007

AttacktiCast 5!!!!

AttacktiCast 5

Woot! AttacktiCast returns with a much slimmer file size thanks to fellow AttacktiBoardmember ionicdesign. If you want to thank him, go check out his survey at anithesis.com!

Anyways, AttacktiCast 5 includes:

-The Return of Jango
-The Good and Bad Figures of Marvel
-Movie Venom Review
-Marvel Knights 100-point Squad Review

Feedback is awesome. Just listening is awesome. Doing ionicdesign's survey is the awesomest (not a real word).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe they're named ICONicdesign and superFLYtnt. Ionicdesign would be a chemist, not a skilled graphic artist; superflint would be...umm...good for starting fires? Or flame wars, at least? ;)

If only I knew what figures you had to give you bad team suggestions...mmm...sweet, sweet badness. I might like to see what you'd think of the Utapau Republic team I slapped together for my SW themed teams.

And wha' happened to the special powers you were gonna discuss? :P

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thanks for the correction about ionicdesign - apparently, my eye has been interpolating a "c" for over 8 months now? Yeesh - my glasses *really* need fixing.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Attackticast Returns! And I have a figure review for you: what about Captain America or 10 Point Spider Man? And in the Attacktix version of the Star Wars 4, why were C-3P0 AND R2-D2 Transformers figures?

Gideon

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home